If you are a smartphone user then you must be knowing about Whatsapp & its mod GBWhatsapp apk.
Well, Who doesn’t.
Whatsapp has completely replaced the popular Short Messaging Service(SMS).
But whatsapp has some restrictions.
You cannot use two number for whatsapp if you have only one phone.
If you still use traditional playstore whatsapp apk then you are missing out the real fun.
So in this article I am going to provide you an apk file for GBWhatsapp download. Gbwhatsapp helps you to use whatsapp through two number. Along with it, it also bring some cool features.
I will also explain how to use GBWhatsapp and enjoy unlimited freedom in instant messaging world.
Table Of Contents
- 1 Small intro about GBwhatasapp
- 2 Features of GBWhatsapp
- 3 How to install GBWhatsapp latest version on your android?
- 5 Version info
- 6 What’s new in version 6.25?
- 7 What’s new in GBWhatsapp 6.10 apk ? [OLDER VERSION]
- 8 How do I transfer WhatsApp messages to GBWhatsApp?
- 9 How to install GBwhatsapp apk on pc?
- 10 How to Schedule whatsapp messages using whatsapp GB APK ?
- 11 Frequently Asked question about GBWhatsapp
- 12 Conclusion
Small intro about GBwhatasapp
GBWhatsapp is developed by Omen. It provides the same messaging service like whatsapp but with lots of additional features. GBwhatsapp is completely free to use. It is not based on a super whatsapp tricks but a simple app same as whatsapp. No only this, you can keep on continue using your traditional whatsapp app on your phone along with it. This is the best way to have dual whatsapp accounts on android phone. It also doesn’t require you to root your android smartphone. It works on both type of smartphone without any lags.
There are no banning issue as with other third party whatsapp app. The app has more than 500,000 downloads.
So without further ado lets get to know about GBWhatsapp features
Features of GBWhatsapp
- Hide Your Typing status
- You can lock your individual chats, also you can hide whatsapp chats them. So no one can get to know about actual conversations.
- Lots of theme to customize your experience.
- Message Scheduling option: Handy for wishing birthday messages to your friend while you are asleep.
- Live image and video filtering.
- You can lock Whatsapp App without any external app.
- Media auto download for your selected contacts only.
- In the latest version of GBWhatsapp , you can send photos upto 90 without any issue.
- Selfie Flash Feature
- Group Name limit Extended (Upto 30 characters in GBwhatsapp)
- Send broadcasts to multiple groups at once.
- BroadCast limit is 6000 instead of 2000 in normal whatsapp app.
- You can stay online for 24 hrs. (Without actually being online)
- Anti-Revoke facility for accidental messages.
- Copy others’ Status easily
- Send 100 documents in whatsapp easily.
- Status limit extended to 255 words.
- You can also create a whatsapp theme by yourself and use it.
- Change Application & notification icon color.
- Can be used along with official Whatsapp without any problem.
Block only calls for specific Contacts.
- You can send videos with a size of 50 MB
- 100+ Language Supported
- Copy any text of whatsapp without date and time.
- You can make calls to non contacts person too.
- You can save others whatsapp Story.
- Live location feature was already there in GBWhatsapp when it came to whatsapp.
- If you are looking to use dual whatsapp account on your smartphone then check my post on how to use dual whatsapp account
How to install GBWhatsapp latest version on your android?
The installation of GBWhatsapp is similar to other apk file for android. Since GBWhatsapp is not on playstore, you will need to give permission to install third party apps.
So here are the complete steps to install GBwhatsapp latest version 6.10 on your android smartphone
Step 1. Download the official version of GBWhatsapp from the link given below.
Step 2. Enable the permission in your setting for installing third party apps.
Navigate to Settings>Security>Select Unknown Sources
Turn on the unknown source option.
Step 3. After enabling the above option, you can download the GBWhatsapp apk (GBWA) easily. Find the latest GBwhatsapp apk file you downloaded in the step 1. Generally it is located in the default download folder of the device, Unless you have made a custom download folder location.
Find the GBwhatsapp.apk file. Click on it to start the installation process. The installation process is quite same as the whatsapp Application. You will need to provide a number to use GBWhatsapp.
Step 4: You will see a similar screen like the one below. You have the option to restore your chats from whatsapp or an option of continue. You can choose which is suitable for you. If you are a new user to GBWhatsapp then click on Agree & Continue.
Step 5. Provide a number you would like to use with GBWhatsapp. Also choose your country accordingly.
Step 6: Now you can enjoy the freedom of GBwhatsapp. On the next screen, you will have the option of copying all of your data from the whatsapp. In most cases you will likely to keep your data. So click on the copy whatsapp data .
If you are fan of whatsapp web then don’t worry, all functionalities are provided in the gbwhatsapp also. You will not miss a single function of whatsapp while using GBWhatsapp because it has all whatsapp feature + additional cool features.
|Name of the Software||GBWhatsApp|
|Last updated on||20rd Feb, 2018|
|Size of the app||34.4 MB|
|Minimum requirements||Android 4.0+|
|Downloads in total||5,000,000+|
|Name of the developer||Oman|
What’s new in version 6.25?
Automatic update for incoming messages when you are busy)
* Activate the search feature for a member of the group information
* Add the ability to edit group information by administrators only
* Add 7 new forms For bubble chat Option # 1.2.3
* Add 4 new forms for read and receive. Option # 6.1
* Add 5 new icons for the main program icon Option # 6.0
* Add 16 new icon for message notifications Option number 6.3
* Add option number 1.2.64 to disable the appearance of admin Group ‘next to the name in the group
* add option 01/02/65 to change the color of ‘ em Group rack ‘next to the name in the group
* You can manage group administrators through Group Information
* Fix the ability to open / connect to any hidden conversation through (the contacts application on the device)
* Fix the appearance of hidden conversations when sharing a media file for the program
* Fix the possibility of opening a hidden conversation by sending a message to a number not saved in your device
* Hide hidden conversations in the widget
* Fix the ability to open the program from the widget when you lock the program
* Fix the possibility of connecting to a hidden conversation through the group
* Support Hindi language
What’s new in GBWhatsapp 6.10 apk ? [OLDER VERSION]
- Base Updated to 2.17.351 (PlayStore)
- Broadcast texts to Groups.
- Filters for Image/Video when sending.
- Advance Storage Management (Settings – Data & Storage)
- You can now quick reply to messages. (Press & Hold for it.)
- You can copy others status, about and even download stories (both images & videos.)
- Send 100 Documents (Previously 30)
- You can schedule the same message for multiple contacts at once.
- Other backend updates for improving performance.
How do I transfer WhatsApp messages to GBWhatsApp?
GBwhatsapp only provides options to restore chats from previous installation of GBwhatsapp. If you want to restore chats from normal whatsapp application to gbwhatsapp, then you need to manually follow some steps to restore the all chats correctly. But don’t worry, I am going to tell you exact step by step guide for restoring your chats from normal whatsapp application to GBwhatsapp.
So here are the steps.
Step 1. First of all, make a backup of all your chats in normal whatsapp application. In case if you don’t know how to do it, just open whatsapp then Settings then Chats & at the end Press Backup chats options.
Whatsapp will take backup of all chats.
2. Uninstall the whatsapp application by going in to Settings>Apps>Whatsapp>Uninstall . Make sure you don’t click on clear data options. Otherwise your all chats will get deleted. Install the GBwhatsapp.apk Application now.
3. Now you need to perform below steps exactly like stated. Even a slight change will result in not getting all chats back. So perform the options carefully. If you have any doubt then you can tell us in the comments sections. I will try to answer asap.
- First thing is to Open your file manager > Open storage (internal or external, It realy depends on where your device stores whatsapp file) . There you need to find the Whatsapp folder.
- You need to rename the whatsapp folder to GBWhatsapp.
- The task is not yet over. You will need to rename the folder inside the GBwhatsapp folder now. For this tap on GbWhatsappp folder. There you can find a folder named media. Tap on it. Inside it, you will find Whatsapp Audio, Whatsapp Video. Rename all folder to GB(whatsapp) folder name. Like Whatsappp audio to GBWhatsapp Audio & so on.
4. Now open the GBwhatsapp application apk. Tap on it. It will ask for mobile number. Provide the same mobile number, you want to restore your chat for.
5. In the setup process, You will be asked for restoring chat option. Click on restore & your chats will be restored.
I hope you are with me in this step. However if you are facing any difficulties, do let me know in the comment sections. I would love to help you out. 🙂
How to install GBwhatsapp apk on pc?
GBwhatsapp is designed keeping android in mind. So you cannot install Gbwhatsapp application directly on Windows. However with the help of android emulators for pc, you can use gbwhatsapp application on window pc too.
Here is the complete step by step guide for installing GBwhatsapp application on pc.
Download a good android emulators like blueStacks or droid4x. Install the application on your computer.
Download GBWhatsapp apk file for installing it on bluestacks android emulator.
It is important to add Google Play Store for proper functioning of apps.
Find the downloaded apk file of GBwhatsapp. Right click on it & open with BlueStacks android emulator. It will automatically begin the installation process of GBwhatsapp.
After completion of installation process, Go back to the home screen of Bluestacks. Click on the GBwhatsapp application icon. There you can initiate the similar process like we did before while installing gbwhatsapp apk for android.
The latest version of Bluestacks works quite smoothly on window pc. I hope you will have amazing experience with gbwhatsapp on pc.
How to Schedule whatsapp messages using whatsapp GB APK ?
There are many reasons you will love GBwhatsapp for 🙂 One of those is ability to schedule messages for future. This features come handy specially when you need to send someone a special message. If you have a friend’s birthday coming then you can schedule birthday wish messages for that day & make them feel special. In this way, you will not have any fair of forgetting birthday wishes.
You can even schedule the message for exactly midnight 00:00 and make them feel super special while you will be on your sleep 😛
So here are all step by step guide for scheduling messages in GBwhatsapp (GBWA)
Step 1: Download & Install the GBwhatsapp apk from the above given link. In case if you didn’t.
Step 2: Open the GBwhatsapp application.
Step 3: In the upper right corner, you will see three dots like the picture below. Tap on it.
Step 4: Choose Message Scheduler from the shown options.
Step 5: Now you will need to enter the recipient, Date & time of scheduling and the message you would like to send. Below picture will give you more good idea.
Step 6: Click on the schedule button on the bottom of the screen.
Your message will scheduled. One thing you should remember is that you will need to keep your data connection on, otherwise message cannot be delivered (For obvious reasons.). I am sure you will love message scheduling features of GBwhatsapp.
Frequently Asked question about GBWhatsapp
Here are some frequent doubt which you will get regarding GBwhatsapp. I have tried to clear as much as possible. If you have another doubt then you can comment below this article. I will answer them asap.
FAQ 1 Is GBwhatsapp safe to use?
Yes, GBwhatsapp application is completely safe to use.
Few years ago, Whatsapp started to blocking out users for using third party application. However this is not the case in present. GBwhatsapp has more than 500,000 downloads and according to user feedback I can say that GBwhatsapp is the must have whatsapp mod for your android smartphone. The best thing is that it doesn’t require you to root your phone. SO can you can literally have two active whatsapp number at the same time on your android phone.
FAQ 2 What is the Status text update limit in GBWhatsapp?
In normal whatsapp you can post status upto 139 words but in GBWhatsapp its 260 words.
FAQ 3 Do I need to uninstall whatsapp before installing it?
No, You don’t need to uninstall. Both application can simultaneously work at the same time in the same phone.
FAQ 4 Is GBwhatsapp completely free to use?
Yes, GBwhatsapp application is completely free to use.
There are no hidden charges involved. GBwhatsapp developer Oman has not even monetized the application yet. So you will not see any ads too same as normal whatsapp application.
FAQ 5 What is the Image sending limit at once in GBwhatsapp?
You can send images upto 90 at once in Gbwhatsapp application.
In normal whatsapp application it is 10.
GBWhatsapp is must have app for android smartphone user. It enhances your experience with whatsapp. From directly Saving Stories, hiding typing status to hiding & locking chats of an individual GBwhatsapp has it all. You don’t need to afraid while giving your phone to friends. With special password, only you can see the chats even if they know your phone password. The app is not yet developed for iphone users, & available for android users only.
So if you have an android phone then don’t miss out this chance to use GBWhatsapp. Also if you are looking for whatsapp status then checkout the post on whatsapp status & quotes.