Directly Go To
Periscope for PC: We all use popular social messaging app twitter. Till some days back there was no facility by which you can broadcast videos on twitter. Sometimes there is a situation or event on which you want to give live streaming to your followers or public. You can now even install Xcode for pc. But recently twitter released an app called Periscope. Periscope helps us to broadcast the videos. This has instantly become a hit. Earlier twitter released Periscope broadcasting app for iOS plateform but now it is also available for android. But there is no way officially you can use Periscope for pc or say window OS.
I will covering following things in this article
- Periscope for pc free download
- Periscope for windows
- Periscope for pc download
- Periscope for pc windows 10
- Periscope pc download
Periscope can be installed on pc using a simple tweak. I will explain you full method to install periscope on windows PC or Laptop. If you want to stream new movies then you can use popular live streaming app called newest movies hd.
Features of Periscope for pc
- Periscope helps you to broadcast live video.
- Your follower will get a notification by Periscope.
- Follower can participate on live video session on periscope. They can share their opinion through comments.
- Feature of Replay on Periscope for pc which lets you play the same video to some of your specific followers. In case they missed the live broadcasting.
There is an awesome app available for android if you want to enjoy free movie streaming for free. Try your hands on Megabox hd app for streaming.
So these were the feature of Periscope for pc broadcasting app. Now I will explain a tweak that lets you download and install Periscope on PC Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
Download Periscope for PC or Laptop Windows and Mac:
As I earlier told twitter has not released official version of Periscope app for pc. But we can use it using some popular android emulator. I have seen many people saying that bluestacks is the best android emulator for pc. But I am not with this fact. I have already explained it in my previous article about droid4x android emulator for pc.
Here for the change I am going to use another popular android emulator called Nox app player. I have checked this Periscope app with nox app player. It was working really well. But in case of bluestacks, I have found some delay and hang while streaming. I will recommend you to go with Nox app player if you want to use Periscope on your pc.
Install Periscope for PC using Nox App Player:
- I hope you have successfully installed Nox app Player on your pc.
- Now launch Nox android emulator.
- Click on Play store icon.
- It will ask for you google account details, in case your phone is not connected to Google account. Just fill the details and now your pc is connected to google play store.
- Search for Periscope app in search app of play store.
- Click on the periscope app that appears on search results.
- Now click on the install button. Periscope for pc will start downloading.
- Installation process is automated. Once it gets downloaded then it will autmaticall start to install on your pc. .
- You can find Periscope for your pc on home page of Nox app player.
Click on the periscope icon. Now you can use periscope for pc with ease.
Here is the video for making things clear. I hope it will solve all your doubts for using periscope app on your pc.
Credit: Will Lonsdale
You can start broadcasting videos to your followers.
Official site http://www.periscope.com
So this was the simple tweak, you need to do for installing periscope for pc.