One of the most annoying thing while using the HP printer is those error codes.
Suppose you have urgent need of printout from your printer regarding your work and then suddenly the display screen of HP printer start flashing some complex error codes which are very hard to understand.
However, in many cases, the reason of the HP printer errors messages may be a complete mystery.
Instead of going to find out the exact solution for the HP printer error messages, it is better to try a series of routine troubleshooting steps first. If these steps fail to fix these common HP printer error codes, you may find the solution on the HP website.
An ink system failure error message or error message with numbers and letters like 0xc18a0003, displays on the printer display screen. The exact text of the error messages differs by the printer.
The HP printer has a long list of error codes that cannot be explained at one place so we are giving a link of HP printer error code list pdf.
You simply click on this link and see the complete list of error codes and get more information about these error messages from the HP printer error code list pdf and try to fix them. Here is the link of that pdf file
To fix the common HP printer error codes we are guiding you to understand them and fix these problems:
- First of all, ensure that HP printer cables are properly connected. If there is any doubt, turn off the printer, unplug it and disconnect all of the printer cables. Plug it back and reconnect the cables. Turn the printer back on again to see if the error was sorted out.
- This step is very important. Always clean and align the printer cartridges. Open the software for your HP printer or the HP solution to access these maintenance features.
- Check the printer cartridges and if it showing HP Missing Or Failed Printhead to make sure that they are installed properly. Also see if the printer cartridge are empty ad if the ink cartridges have sufficient ink, reinstall the cartridge and the print heads. If the ink cartridges are empty, replace it with a new one. This will ensure the HP Missing Or Failed Printhead error fixed.
- Check that the HP printer software is properly installed. If the device does not respond when you try to print or the printer software would not initialize, first uninstall and then reinstall the HP printer software
- Check if your computer firewall is preventing the HP printer from functioning properly. Now next step is open your firewall preferences and add the printer software executable file as an exception. Disable the firewall temporarily to see if this helps in fixing the error. For any confusion, go through the HP printer error code list pdf.
- Navigate the HP official website to search on your specific printer model if these steps fail to fix the printer error messages. Click on support and troubleshooting and then click “solve a problem” to find the solutions for the HP specific error that is displaying on the printer screen. Also, check the software and download area for software and driver updates.
Let us take a look and overview of some other possible solutions for HP printer error messages:
- Use genuine HP ink cartridges
- Check estimated ink levels
- Reset the printer
- Clean the print head with an automated tool
- Clean the print head manually
- Replace the printhead
- Service the printer
These are the possible solutions for the error messages that many users can try but if you still be able to fix these error you can contact to the HP printer tech support and take an instant help from the expert professional team of HP product and services. For information visit the official HP website or contact the technical team of HP experts that will provide instant solutions to your errors that you are facing.