Directly Go To
Xiomi has already been popular for its quality phone at very affordable rates. With the introduction of Xiaomi Redmi 1s, the company has attracted many customers towards it and it had become a popular brand in India. The second version of Xiomi Redmi is out and is ready to be lauched in India .
In this post first we will be discussing the features of Redmi 2 and then will explain how to buy it.
Design of Redmi 2
Redmi 2 is having the looks similar to iPhone. It’s 67.2 mm in width, 134 mm in length and 9.4 mm thick while Redmi 1s had dimensions 137 length, 69 width, 9.9 mm thickness. Redmi 2 is 5% thinner than Redmi 1s while there is decrease in length and width when compared to Redmi 1s.
It weight 133gm only.
Redmi 2 Camera
The phone has 8MP rear camera and 2 MP front camera. Which is same as Redmi 1s but has some few advancements.
Some advancements in Rear camera
- Has Omnivision image sensor
- Face recognition
- Full 1080 HD video Recording
- Panorama shot
- 28mm wide-angle view
Some advancements in Front camera
Has 720p HD video recording
What’s new in Redmi 2 hardware ?
- Has 64 bit architecture with Snapdragon 410 quad-core 1.2 GHz processor, which has 50% than its predecessor Redmi 1s.
- Has Adreno 306 GPU(Graphics processing unit) which is best for hi performance Gaming.It has Desktop grade graphics with DirectX and FlexRender.
- Has internal memory of 8GB Flash and supports Upto MicroSD card
- Has Micro SIM slots 4G dual SIM and supports 4G on both SIMs simultaneously with 150mbps download speed.
- Supports USG OTG(on the go) which allows usage of flashdrive on phone
- Has 2200mAh Lithium-ion polymer battery with Quick charge 1.0 Technology.Charges about 30% in 30 minutes.
- Has 802.11 b/g/n wireless Wifi
- Has 4G(LTE),3G and 2G support
- Has 1GB LPDDR3 RAM
Redmi 2’s Display
- Has 4.7” fully laminated IPS HD display
- Has 1280 x 720 resolution with 312 PPI(pixels per inch)
- Has Colour Temparature adjustment
- Has 178° in-plane switching technology delivering stunning color consistency
How to Buy ?
You can buy the phone at Flipkart.com, but due to limited stock it’s not directly available. They will be selling it at Rs. 6999 only on 24th March, 2PM.
For this you have to register first, registration has already started. If you want to buy the phone register here. After registration you have to login at Flipkart.com on 24th March and be ready to grab it quickly at 2PM.
If you want your chances to be high to buy the phone then you got to have 3G speed internet connection with 128KBps connection speed.
Best of luck for grabbing the phone.
That would be it in this post,
Hope you enjoyed the post,