Suzuki XL7 is a 7-seater version of the Suzuki XL6 which was sold in India and this new model will come handy with loads of premium features.
After its debut a few months back, this XL7 is currently displayed in every private event hosted in Indonesia, revealing the amazing interior detailing and the exterior design of this SUV.
The prices are also quite affordable, which is giving a complete dose of premium version of the Ertiga MPV. It was a few months ago when Maruti introduced the XL6 model. With some interior and exterior updates, it sold the car through the Nexa dealers only.
Now, the market came across the XL7 model, which will be sold in Zeta, Beta and Alpha trims, where the prices will be starting from DR 230 million and it can hike as much as IDR 267 million. This particular model is well powered by the 1.5 liter K15B based mild-hybrid engine that runs on petrol. It will kick out around 1047 PS at round 6000 rpm. Furthermore, this model is known to have 138 Mn of the peak torque at around 4400 rpm. The product is mated to have either 5-speed manual or that 4-speed torque based converter automatic transmission.
More to learn about the car:
The Japanese manufacturer tried hard and as much as possible to leverage the popularity of the Ertiga nameplate in the same marketplace. So, this XL 7 model came handy with a more upmarket alternative for all the Indonesian people out there.
- Well, the front fascia or portion of this model seems more or less similar to that of the XL6 one.
- However, there remains a presence of sharp head lamps; designed to flank the dual silver based horizontal slats.
- Then to enhance the beauty of the Xl7 car even more, this model comprises of black accented based fog lamp housing.
- Apart from the points and features mentioned above, this car is also known for its faux skid plate, which is yet another plus point to address.
Now for the lights and other parts of the car:
Apart from the points mentioned already with the XL7, you need to focus on the harga suzuki xl7. Depending on the manual or the automatic version you are going to select, the price of Suzuki XL7 will vary. But, both the versions will remain within your pre-set budget plans.
- The integrated LED Daytime running lights will enhance the look and value of this car even more.
- It comprises the horizontal central based air dam elements, which will have more or less similar look but the silver grille inserts are not there for the XL7. Instead, it comprises a complete black unit.
- Furthermore, you should know that the Suzuki XL7 comprises the dual-spoke 16-inch based alloy wheels, which are available in a different design. Even the integrated rear spoiler will make up for that another extra unique feature to consider.
The dual-tone color schemes:
You will be interested to know that the Suzuki XL7 comes handy with the dual-tone color scheme. The base body will have paints like the red and orange, which will get perfect contrast with the black roof. Furthermore, the pillars and wing mirrors will add more beauty to the car.
Even to the interior portion of the car, this black theme seems to continue for that symmetric flow. The middle row is more like a regular bench and will easily accommodate 3 people. The second row seating arrangement matches with that of the XL6.
For the feature list:
Before you proceed further and end up purchasing Suzuki XL7, it is important to know more about the car’s feature list first.
- For that list, this XL7 model gets one 8-inch touchscreen infotainment system.
- Moreover, it consists of the carbon fiber based dashboard trim and there will be charging points available for the first and second rows.
- Then you have the standard center armrest for the middle row along with chrome door handles.
- The leather based steering wheel along with passive keyless entry with push button and automatic climate control are some of the extra features to note down.
So, waste no time further and get along with the latest Suzuki model XL7 right away! Every drive is going to be a memorable one.