Rooting of android devices is one of the unique which many techies look up to. It allows them to unlock many features for their devices to use and enjoy. It may help them to play games with many modulations they can enjoy and can recreate them as per the requirements or as per the availability of the mods in the market.
There are many apps that are available in the official android store known as Google Playstore which helps people to root their android devices. Some do it by connecting their devices with computers and the help of the apps. But an app known as Towelroot does the job of rooting of android devices single handed. Using the app does not need one to connect their devices to the pc.
Towelroot is an excellent app and is one of the most popular one click rooting app in the market. Unfortunately, the Towelroot apk is not available in the android store but one can download it very easily from the internet and install it in their mobiles or other compatible devices.
It functions totally independently and is able to root the compatible devices with ease. The latest version supports a wide range of devices and it also brings a new feature of unrooting the device. You can also check out Hamraaz army app. The app supports versions of Android Gingerbread to the latest versions.
How to download the Towelroot app?
- Firstly, one must find the official app and download it from a trusted source and install it on their compatible device.
- Then run the software by clicking it open in the particular device.
- A dialog box will show up where one has to click on the option “Make it ra1n”.
- If the device run by the user is compatible with the software, then one has to proceed to the next step (if the device is not supported by the app, then also many other apps are there in the market which one use to root their devices). Also download NBA 2k18 APK for Android . The device will reboot automatically and the device will be rooted.
Though the app is very easy to use and root, but there are also some points which one has to keep in mind while doing the entire process.
- One must know the details of the app before downloading and installing since the app roots the device and violates the warranty of the device. Even if the device is in the warranty period and the device breaks down, then the user has to repair it by paying the bills by themselves.
- The app does not guarantee the device to be rooted successfully, so any form of problems occurring due to rooting of the device by the app will not be the fault of the app.
- The main aim of the rooting of the devices is to gain access to the hidden files and folders of the device and the company. It also enables one delete the system files. But it is advisable to delete the files carefully without deleting the important files that might cause in creation of issues in running of the device.
- One may also unroot the device with the help of this app. Due to this unique feature, one again gains access to the warranty period of the device, if it is in. This will happen because the company will not know about the rooting of the device in between. The app does not leave any signs of root in the particular device.
The rooting of the device is a unique feature which many people tend to go for. Some also say that rooting is dangerous and one must not opt to do it. But according to my views, it is up to the user of the device who will decide to root their device or not.